Thursday, October 12, 2017

Hello friend

Here is another card that I made for the Imagine That Digistamp Thursday Inspiration using Foxy Thang and the paper from Woodland Digi Pack.  I just have a think for foxes ever since a few years ago when I saw the youtube video of "What does a fox say?"  My daughter thinks that I am crazy, but that song makes me laugh so hard and I think it is so cute.  Now I have several fox decorations and she rolls her eyes at me.
This card I made for Carly, the daughter of Kris who owns Imagine That Digistamp who is homesick away for college.  I remember back when my 25 year old daughter went through that too.  I sent my daughter weekly cards while she was at college and she still enjoys getting my cards.  My son likes when I make cards that can impress his girlfriends.  It is just amazing what the little things in life can do...if we could all just do a few random acts of kindness this world would be a better place.  ❤






Patterned Paper:  Imagine That Digistamp - Woodland Paper (see above for direct link)
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Imagine That Digistamp - Foxy Thang (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Tim Holtz - Old Paper
Die:  My Favorite Things - Double Stitched Square
Flower:  Prima
Ribbon:  Michael's

Challenges
As You Like It - Flowers or Ribbon and why?  Both I like to add both when possible.  Many times the ribbon goes horizontal so it has you looking left to right and the flowers draw you back into the card.  In this case I didn't add a bow, but that can also help to draw the eye back in.  I also like the versatility.
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Ch. 7 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 178 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 350 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Ch. 352 Anything Goes

22 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Foxy and love it.[aNNie]🎄

crafty-stamper said...

I love your Fabulous Fox
Carol x

Pat K said...

Great card..love that fox. Pat K xx

Fikreta said...

adorable!
love it!
hugs

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just so adorable !

Hugs,

Chriss

Brenda's Card Corner said...

What an adorable card Lisa Lynn! I'm sure it will be much appreciated! Gorgeous coloring...love the papers and ribbon!

Brenda

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The fox is so sweet!! This will be treasured!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna said...

So adorable, Lisa Lynn! Love the fox. Great design!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is adorable. I love the Fox stamp set.

Michelle said...

aawwww this fox is so dang cute! Lovely card Lisa - Michelle x

Chrissy said...

ADORable Lisa..I loved this set when it came out and always will..FABulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Lisa Lynn, this is such a sweet little fox! Perfect fall colors. We're really delighted to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Thanks so much for supporting our challenges and we hope to see you again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Doris Klein said...

Wow.. this is so cute! I love the colours and the touch of sparkle. And the image is very sweet! It's a very nice autumn card! Nice done!!!
Hugs
Your GD-Teamie
Doris
*GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#10 – Halloween)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik


Lori Kobular said...

Oh my goodness!! I am in love with that adorable fox! Just so sweet! Love your card too! Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenges!!

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Lisa. I love the cute fox and the glittery background!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable, what a lovely card to say hello, such a lovely image. I'm sure she loved having this and I can see her having a couple of tears with this card and your thoughtfulness.
Faith
x

Shelly Schmidt said...

This sweet image is so fun- looks like a a girl will love it too. My girls save all of the cards I have sent to them...not weekly at all...but they sure appreciate the cards!

Julie Odil said...

Hi Lisa, this is adorable! I love this fox! I stopped by to tell you that my PET scan proves I'm still in remission. Thanks for your prayers and caring!

Edwina said...

So sweet and cute! Love this little fox. Edwina Brown

Squirrel x said...

A cute way to use the flower! Thanks for sharing with us at AYLI for this challenge. Hugs xx

Brenda said...

I love this little fox, so cute! Your ribbon give such an elegant look. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Helen said...

Love this, Lisa - a really great, fun card!

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x