Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I Love Mew

Here is a cat card that I made for the MFT Camp Create Day 4 Monochromatic Magic.  I used the stamp set I Knead You and the Pawprints background stamp.  I wet embossed the sentiment.



Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp & Sentiment:  MFT - I Knead You
Versa Mark
Embossing Powder:  Stampendous
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Twine:  Natural Fibers
Ink:  Distress:  Black Soot; Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories

Challenges
MFT - Camp Create Day 4 Monochromatic Magic
MFT - MFTWSC 346
Cardz for Galz - Ch. 54 Cats or Kittens
RRR - Ch. 170 Anything Goes with Ribbon

6 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Lisa Lynn! Sweet kittie with a fabulous sentiment and I love the paw print background!

Brenda

ike said...

Ahh - that is delightful. Such a sweet kittling and I love that paw paper. :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Fikreta said...

Love this card!
so cute!

Sian said...

Cute cat card! Thank you for joinng us at Cardz 4 Galz. Sian.

Cazro said...

A cute card, great colour background. Thanks for sharing in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

sanpiseth40 said...

i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.
บุนเดสลีกา