Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hello Birthday Girl

Here is a card that I made for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch using a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I've had this die for quite some time from Taylored Expressions and just haven't used it so I thought this would be the perfect time.  I also had some new washi tape from Michael's and some sequins from my stash.



Cardstock:  Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Hello Birthday Girl
Washi Tape:  Recollections
Sequins:  Stash
Die:  Taylored Expression - Chevron Plate

Challenges
In the Pink - Ch. 113 Dies and/or punches
Seize the Birthday - In-lay die cutting
CRAFT - Ch. 404 Mother's Day/Female

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I love this card, I love the overlay as the background! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Great CAS card! Fabulous die and I love the sequins! Brenda

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the overlay background and that washi! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic hearts this week!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Washi tape from Michael's...need to get over there. CAS and beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

such a pretty card! thanks for joining us at AHSC.

Alicia

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! I love how you did the background. Thanks so much for joining us at In the pink.

Hugs,
Larissa