Friday, December 23, 2016

Over the hill

I don't know about you, but I'm there....hehe.  I was trying to replenish my stash, and I just loved this weeks sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch.  I found this stamp in my stash that I don't know if I ever used/inked, but I embossed it this time.  I also dry embossed the background.  Now I'm thinking I want to do another one in a masculine theme.




Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  B & B - Over the Hill
Versa Mark
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Art
Ribbon & Bling:  Recollection
Flowers:  Prima
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
Atlantic Heart Sketch - Sketch 191
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 141 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 457 Anything Goes
Sparkles - Ch. 87 Happy Birthday

7 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful card Lisa! You certainly don't look "over the hill"!

Brenda

Fikreta said...

very nice card
Merry Christmas!

Linda Anderson said...

Fabulous Lisa Lynn!! Love those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Linda

Suzanne Reynolds said...

You did a great job on your interpretation of the sketch...beautiful card and always love embossing. Thanks for sharing at AHSC Challenge this week.

Lisa said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors... what a pretty way to be told you're over the hill...lol! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts this week!

Brandi said...

Love it! I love the black and white, great for an over the hill card!

*Vicki* said...

Really fun design using the colors for your birthday theme here!! Love the addition of the flowers! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! I hope you will join us for the new challenge this week too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member