Friday, December 2, 2016

hello sweet babies

My boyfriend and I had lunch with my best friend and her husband yesterday.  I told my friend that I would make a card for her.  She has a niece that is expecting a set of twins a boy and a girl.  I know that would take a special card for her to find so that is why I agreed to make her one.  I used a digital image from Lili of the Valley and the sentiment is from TLC.  After we had lunch, she found out that she will be having a C-section today so it was perfect timing.  I also needed a break from Christmas cards.
Just a reminder that there will be a blog hop with lots of freebies on Sunday December 4th at TLC.





Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Lili of the Valley - Twice as Nice (see above for direct link)
Sentiment: TLC, Create - hello sweet babies
Spellbinder:  heart
Flowers:  Paper Studio; Recollection
Ribbon:  Michael's

Challenges
Mojo Monday - Sketch 476
CHNC Patterned - December
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 138 Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Ch. 340 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 258 - 259 Anything Goes


8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous style used on your lovely card, amazing colours too. Have a fun weekend.xx{aNNie}

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Lisa Lynn, perfect for the new little ones. I love that LOTV now have digi's and your TLC sentiment makes your creation even more special. Will try to join the blog hop this Sunday as TLC is one of my fav's. Pat K x

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & I love the image :) xXx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a sweet card! Love the image used! I bet she loved it, as will the recipient!

Lori said...

Just adorable! This is the perfect card for twins. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Lisa, what a wonderful card, I just love it and perfect sentiment to go with it!! I am sure the expecting parents will love this, I hope they frame it! Thank you for sharing your art with is at Word Art Wednesday Anything goes challenge! Ginny M, DT

Fikreta said...

adorable card!
hugs

Margaret said...

Adorable card for twins. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Margaret, DT