Sunday, December 6, 2015

Vintage Gingerbread boy

Paulette at TLC had this great image in her Winter Club.  I distress the edges and the paper.  I added decorative straws to look like lollipop sticks.  This is one of the few times that I didn't add a sentiment to my card.  I wanted to keep a vintage look.  Gingerbread is one of my favorite Christmas cookies.



Patterned Paper:  Bearly Mine
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Ribbon:  Really reasonable ribbon
Gems:  Recollection
Tim Holtz Distress Tool
Straws:  American crafts; Target

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 258 Time to decorate
CHNC Extra - December
CHNC Patterned - December
12 months Christmas link up - Ch. 12
Cardz 4 Galz - Ch. 10 Vintage Christmas
Polkadoodles - Week 49 Traditional Christmas

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, what a sweet vintage image! This is adorable - I like your distressed edges too. I think it's time I made a vintage style card again - I love this!

Cards by Beckie said...

Such a sweet card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper.Rebecca x

Karon said...

Fabulous card and I love the gingerbread man! Thanks for joining us for our Traditional Christmas Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Cazro said...

A very sweet vintage card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. We hope to see you re-visit. Caz DT.

Bev said...

wow this is very different I love it thank you for taking time to join in Traditional Christmas at Polkadoodles

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Stunning creation thanks for joining the traditional Christmas fun over at Polkadoodles and good luck.
Anita (DT)
http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/