Saturday, September 26, 2015

Autumn goat with leaf

Here is one last card that I made for the Miss Rach Autumn Leaf Challenge that begins today.  I used an image that was a past freebie.  Look for the new freebie that will be available today.  For my card the sentiment is from TLC.  I found the punch that I got last year, but have been waiting all year to use with the fall leaf border.  These leaves are like the crunchy ones that landed on my car while I parked outside today.


Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Fragrance of Fall
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Miss Rach - Autumn Goat Friend
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Autumn a distinct smell
Spellbinder:  Decorative Curved Square
Ink:  Distress
Border Punch:  EK Success
Leaves:  Recollection

Challenges
OSAAT - Ch. 246 Anything goes with leaves
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 155 Use a punch or die cut
Southern Girls - Whimsical, Cute and/or fun
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 274 Cute critters
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Ch. 104 Color me Autumn
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch.263 Color Challenge


4 comments:

bymissrach said...

This little guy is so darn cute. I just love the colors of this! Thank you, Lisa!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is so cute. Love the argyle paper. Thanks for joining in the fun with the Fab ‘n’ Funky crew this week. Love what you did for our "Cute Critters or Christmas' challenge. Hugs, Wends x Fab ‘n’ Funky DT

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Such a sweet image this is and all the perfect colours for Autumn. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT.

Ngaere said...

What a sweet project. I love how your colour choices and how you have combined them. Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls challenge