Sunday, August 23, 2015

Stuck on you

When I hear "Stuck on you" it reminds me of the country-western song by Sugarland "Stuck like glue".  For my card I used the Mojo sketch and a Verve stamp set.  I embossed the sentiment and distressed the paper with Memento ink.



Patterned Paper:  Echo Park
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Verve - Boo to You
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black & London Fog
Embossing Powder: Zing & Versa Mark
Bling:  Me and My Big Ideas
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 411
4 Crafty Chicks - Ch. 260 Distressing
Sister Act - Ch. 120 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Ch. 275 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Love the fun papers and ghosties! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Leanne said...

Awe very cute, great job and thanks again for playing our distressing challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!
Cheers,
Leanne DT
4CC!

Taunya Butler said...

What a fun card with a sweet sentiment and image!! Love it - so cute!!!! I am so glad that you joined us at 4 Crafty Chicks for this challenge - sure hope we see you next week’s challenge as well!!
Taunya Butler
4 Crafty Chicks August Guest Designer
http://daisiesgirl.com