Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dream BIG

I love making easel cards, and had fun making this one using the images and papers from Imagine That.  The sentiment is from TLC.  I just love the colors of these Soft ball papers.  I used some stamps I had to make two softballs for the side and had some ribbon that also had stitching that looks like a softball too.


inside
easel

Patterned Paper:  Imagine That (see above for direct link)
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Imagine That (see above for direct link)
Softball Stamp:  My Favorite Things
Ink:  Distress 
Punch:  EK Success
Spellbinders:  Large Circle
Ribbon:  Michael's

Challenges
A Gem of a Challenge -  Ch. 144 More than one Fold
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 374 School or Sports
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 137 Use some Ribbon


6 comments:

Kristine said...

Super cute card Lisa!! :) Love the softballs down the side and the sentiment is awesome!! xx

Kristine said...

oooh, I just noticed your stitched ribbon - perfect! :)

Kathie said...

Hi Lisa what a lovely card, perfect little masculine card and what a great image and colours. Your design papers are just brilliant. You've inspired me today because of all the cards I've ever made I've never ever made an easel card, isn't that sad. I must give it a go this week. Take care hope all is well with you and your family?
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Penny said...

So cute, Lisa! Love that sweet image and the fab papers you used with her! Great design! :^)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Eemeli said...

Oh, I like this a lot! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart. Good luck in the draw too.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Pat K said...

Great card Lisa...love the cute image and your colour combo. xx