Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Baby Shower

Well I've been at my new job which is going well, and I am meeting lots of new people.  On Saturday they are having a baby shower for one of the nurses.  I would love to attend, but my son is returning home from service and my daughter will be taking off to return back to college so I don't want to miss my last few moments with her.  So I quickly made a card.  I used the adorable image that is from the new set at Imagine That along with the matching paper.  The sentiment is from TLC and comes from a great vintage set.  My daughter was nice enough to make a tie blanket for me to give as a gift.  Shannon doesn't know what she is going to have so I had to keep it neutral.




Patterned Paper:  Imagine That (see above for direct link)
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Imagine That (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Ribbon:  Michael's
Punches:  EK Success
Spellbinders:  Large Label
Flowers:  Prima
Brads:  Paper Studio
Bling:  Michael's

Challenges
Digi Sketch - Anything Goes (S, T)
Eureka - Ch. 132 The Color Green
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 128 Glitter 'n Sparkle
Melonheadz - Animal Challenge
CRAFT - Ch. 303 Mother's Day/Female
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Ch. 77 Make it Square


7 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the texture you added with your coloring. Darling card! Thanks for playing along with use at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda:)

Alljazzed2create said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing.

Dt Pam

Penny said...

Glad to hear the new job is going well! And that you are able to see your children! :^)
Your card is too cute! Great take on that sketch; love the color combo; the image is adorable & love the coloring, too! And the paper is perfect for your image! :^)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 77 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our Green Challenge. Karal DT

Helen said...

A really cute card, Lisa - I love this koala set.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x

stefali said...

thanks for joining digisketch challenge this fortnight :) so cute koala. Steph DT