Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I have outfits for both

I don't know about you, but I am always trying to decide what to wear during the holiday season.  Paulette at TLC has a wonderful promo set going on right now, and I just had to make a sample using this sentiment.  This card is using a background from Bearly Mine so I kept it CAS.

Purchase any SET from the Artfire Store, and you will get this exclusive set as a FREEBIE.  You cannot buy this separately.....it is only available as a gift.

 


Challenges
Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 94 Christmas/Holiday Season
CHNC - Ch. 206 Bright Colors 
CHNC Extra - December 
 

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with more of your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Penny said...

Really, really cute! Love the stitching, design, & paper! :^)
Hugs, Penny