Thursday, November 13, 2014

So happy you popped into my life

For this card I used the image from Imagine That! for the progressive challenge.  For the sentiment, it is one from TLC, Create.  I kept the card simple and used the pre-colored image.


Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Imagine That: Jars of Cheer
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Popped into my life
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Washi Tape:  Recollections

Challenge
Craft your passion - Something that starts with "B" (bubblegum)
The Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 90 Friendship

2 comments:

Penny said...

Darling, Lisa! Love the repeated "rounds". Really cute image & sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card!!!. Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT