Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Congratulations on Graduating High School

I can't believe my baby is going to graduate this year!  I remember him starting school.  Now we will see what his future holds.  For his card I made him one using an image from Saturated Canary and a sentiment from TLC.  I used a Prima flower that had a zipper edge for a more masculine feel.  I made this an easel card and used a button from my stash to make it stand up.

Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp: Saturated Canary - Grad Boy 2013
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Button:  stash
Brads:  Paper Studio
Ribbon:  May Arts
Spellbinders:  Small and Large Petite Ovals; Elegant Oval
Flower:  Prima

Challenges
Sketch N Stash - Ch. 139
Paper Pretties - PWC309 Graduation/School

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love your card. Very cute image and great selection of papers! You did a great job with the sketch!