Monday, March 31, 2014

Tie your dreams

I made this card for the Mo Manning Challenge for K is for "kite".  I made a kite using the die cut from My Favorite Things and added some Stickles glitter.  I also used the cloud dies and added some ink around the edges.  The sentiment is from a set at TLC.  Also in honor of Sunday Sketch and Stamp 200th Sketch I used Sketch 195.


Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye; Creative Imagination
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Kite
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Spellbinder:  Grand Circle
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Stickles
My favorite Things dies:  Clouds; Kites
Ink:  Versa Magic - Sea Breeze
Twine:  Natural Fibers

Challenges
Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch 195
Mo Manning - Ch. 226 K is for....
CRAFT - Ch. 252 What is the season where you are?
Creative Knockout - Ch. 30 Texture

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Lisa Lynn! Very cute image and of course, the perfect sentiment for it!

Penny said...

Darling take on the sketch, Lisa! Really love that image! Great sentiment for this, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Pop's Cards said...

I love this little guy,and love the sparkly kite too, thank you for joining us at Mo's this week, hugs Pops x x x