Saturday, March 1, 2014

I love you more than my teddy bear

The other night, I colored this adorable image from Sassy Cheryl so I wanted to put it together.  I used a sentiment from TLC.  This image reminds me of my son with his Build a Bear, back in the day.  Now for Valentines he gave his girlfriend a HUGE teddy bear.

Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl - He is Loved
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - I loove you more than my teddy bear
Spellbinders:  Small and large deckled rectangles
Buttons:  stash
Twine:  Natural Fibers

Challenges
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 208
Sassy Cheryl - Ch. 203 Punches and/or dies with Sassy Cheryl image
Make it Monday - Ch. 180
Paper Craftting Journey - Make it Manly/boyish
Brown Sugar - Ch. 83 Color Challenge

6 comments:

Penny said...

Fab take on the sketch, Lisa! Love the darling image, sentiment, and DP you chose! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Ann English said...

Cute as can be! What a great memory. Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Sandy said...

Very cute! Fab image and great layout.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Sassy Cheryl said...

…and I love you too! :)
How sweet! Love the colors. Super gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along in the PUNCH/DIES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

How adorable...Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Sassy Cheryl's...Hope to see you again soon...Hugs, joann

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I love your card Lisa Lynn, and that Sassy Cheryl image is one of my favourites. Such a great sentiment too.

Thanks for joining in our colour challenge this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

Lynn, BSCB DT