Sunday, May 26, 2013

Earth without ART

Paulette at TLC has a new set of word art that should be released in the next day or 2.  It will be called "Art and Color" and has four wonderful sentiments.  Here is a sample of one of the sentiments.  You can check Candy's blog and I know she has another sample posted.  The rest of the design team will be posting something using this set soon.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Come Away with Me (see above for direct link)
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Art and Color
Spellbinder:  Grand Circle
Tickets:  Coin - Tainer
Ink:  Memento, Rich Cocoa
Hemp:  May Arts
Flower:  Recollection

Challenges
The Sweet Stop - Sketch 212
613 Avenue Create - Ch. 21
Splitcoast Color -CC427

7 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

Turned out perfectly. Love the layout.
Paulette

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely done! I love the cohesiveness of your design. All the elements are complementary and that makes for a wonderful presentation. Thanks for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Janis Lewis said...

Hi, Lisa Lynn! Love the tickets on your project! I got your comment this morning on my blog asking where I used the foam tape on my project... I used it to adhere the pinwheels to the card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Lisa. Love that globe and the tickets. That sentiment is awesome. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Mary said...

Great work! I love your layers!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card! Everything works so well together and I just love that sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

Jamie M. said...

Love the Earth and the tickets.Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our new challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21