Saturday, November 3, 2012

Harder than it looks

My daughter is home for the weekend and we did some shopping.  We found a beautiful breast cancer plate that is perfect for my Mother since she is a Survivor.  My daughter wanted to get it for her and asked if she could use my supplies to make a card for her Grandmother.  She loves that I send her a card a week at college and she keeps them all.  She realizes that it is harder to put them together and "create" them.  She wouldn't allow me to take a picture of her card.  I tried to help her, but she wanted creative rights so I let her go.  It does help her appreciate my cards more.
I made a vintage card using a vintage Christmas image from TLC, Create.  I added some cheesecloth and ribbon along with a wool flower from Jolee.


Patterned Paper:  K & Company, Recollection
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Paper Company, Recollection
Stamp:  TLC, Create - Christmas Long Ago
Cheesecloth
Ribbon:  HobbyLobby
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Spellbinders:  Petite Oval Small, Petite Oval Small Scalloped, Leaves
Flower:  Jolee
Pinecone - HobbyLobby

Challenges
Splitcoast - Color CC399



3 comments:

Pat K said...

Gorgeous vintage card Lisa Lynn. Wonderful colors and beautiful detail. hugs, Pat K.x

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous vintage Christmas card, Lisa Lynn! I love the image you used and all the beautiful details!

Penny said...

Lisa Lynn, this is a beautiful vintage card! Love the image with the paper, die cut, flower and cheesecloth! :^)
Hugs, Penny