Thursday, June 28, 2012

Internet down

Yesterday it was 95 in WI with the humidity it was around 100.  Today it is to be warmer with the temp around 99.  It is to be like this for the next week so it will be surprising if we have any grass left.  Last night I was going to go post my card, and the internet was down so I don't know if our electric company is trying to save since I'm sure many people are running their air conditioning units this week.  The news is telling people to go to the malls and libraries for the day.  I don't think the libraries have been this busy all year.  My husband and I are taking a rode trip today with some friends to the WI Dells so that will be exciting for the day.  I'm just hoping my husband will be up for this.  This weather, inspired my card.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Under the Boardwalk
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - One Moment Cane
Flower:  Recollection
Divine Twine
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Spellbinders:  Small Pinking Circle
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories

Challenges
CPS 171

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is beautiful, Lisa Lynn! Love the papers and cute details and how you used the sentiment! Stay cool!

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely summer time card!!

Penny said...

So cute, Lisa Lynn! Love the color combination and the use of the TLC sentiment! :^)
Hugs,
Penny