Saturday, April 28, 2012

His and Hers

I worked last night, and when I came home I usually go to sleep since I also have to work tonight, but....I needed a little time to relax today.  There are times when things can be stressful and I need some downtime.  I had a few images colored so this is what I pulled together.  I used a sketch from There She Goes; however, the image is from Whimsie Doodles I hate to say that I just didn't have enough time to color a There She Goes one this morning.  I do love the sketch which I think worked perfectly for the image.  It is a rainy day here so hopefully I will now be able to get a little sleep.



Patterned Paper:  Creative Memories, Authentique - Free Bird
Cardstock:  Core-dination, Bazzil,  Recollections
Stamp:  Pollycraft - Barclays Tie
Sentiment:  Close to My Heart
Ink:  Memento, Rich Cocoa
Buttons & Jute:  Stash
Liquid Pearl - Ivory
Spellbinders:  Eyelet circle, Small Circle
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Blue Chalk:  Unknown

Challenges
Pollycraft - Sketch  http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Love Me
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Bazzil, Recollections
Stamp with Sentiment:  Whimsie Doodles - Super Mom
Spellbinder:  Pennant
Ribbon:  JoAnn's
Flowers:  Recollections
Ice Stickles
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart

Challenges
There She Goes - Sketch 153


1 comment:

Sheena said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx