Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy bird-day

My step-son, Jim's birthday is on the 30th and he will be 26.  I made this card for him so we can quickly get it out in the mail today.



Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey:  Marjolaine
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recollection
Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl - Noah Tweety and Waldo
Sentiment:  Stamp' Up
Ink:  Memento, Black Tuxedo
Ice Stickles
Button:  JoAnn's Basics
Baker's Twine:  Divine Twine
Spellbinders: Tag

Challenges:
Sweet Wednesday - Sketch 133
Basic Grey - Anything Goes


Jim with my kids Amanda and Trevor

5 comments:

mulberry station said...

Lisa Lynn, your card is precious. I am sure your step-son will love it! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year will be bright and happy.
Nancy SSw-DT

Jeannie said...

What a cute image! I love the buttons and the twine...great job! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Genevieve said...

Fab card, I love the buttons! Thanks for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Patti P. said...

What a handsome family!! Your card is so wonderful, I love all of the buttons and your papers!! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.

Patti SSW/DT

Sharon Basel said...

What a wonderful birthday card Lisa - I'm sure your step son will adore as much as I do! The buttons are perfect here and that image is just terrific. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT