Monday, October 31, 2011

Hair raising

I just love Mo's digital images, and my first ever digital image that I started with was "Angelina's balloons".  For the card I made, I actually colored the image last summer when we were on vacation, and just never found the time to put it together.  I thought it would work for Mo's challenge this week which is celebrations.  This just reminds me of my daughter who has the finest hair and what balloons would do to her.



Patterned Paper:  K & Company
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Bazzil, Recollections
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Angelina's Balloon
Sentiment:  Computer Font
Spellbinders:  Label #1
Ribbon:
White thread:  stash

Challenges:
Chupa's Sketch
Mo Manning - Celebrations 

4 comments:

Elaine L. said...

I love this little cutie! Great sentiment to use with her! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Dorcas said...

Such a cute card, Lisa! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo’s!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Iulia said...

Hi, Lisa! This is such a sweet and funny card! Love that sentiment! Great choice for this image!
Thanks for playing along at Mo's this week! Hope you will join us again soon!
Hugs, Iulia

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Haha, what a great sentiment for that image! Sweet card :)