Thursday, July 28, 2011

I did it

I actually had the day off - had a staff meeting to go to, but I managed to get some crafting time in.  Now I'm up too late since I have a class to attend in the AM so I will pay for it tomorrow.  I guess things are back to normal.  Never enough hours in a day.  Unfortunately, I have a funeral to attend on Saturday for a dear departed friend so that card was necessary.




Patterned Paper:  Bearly Mine - Dots, My Minds's Eye
Cardstock:  Recollections, Core-dinations
Stamp:  Kenny K - Carmen Electra
Sentiment:  Close to My Heart
Ink:  Memento, Black tuxedo
Buttons:  JoAnn's Basics
Baker's Twine:  Divine Twine
Spellbinders:  Grand Circle, Grand scalloped circle, pennant
Flowers:  Prima

Challenges:
Kenny K - Pocket Card




Patterned Paper:  Echo Park - Splash
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Kraftin' Kimmie - Little Summer Boy
Ink:  Memento, Black Tuxedo
Spellbinders:  Pennant
Baker's Twine:  Divine Twine
Buttons:  Stash
Brads:  Doodle Bug
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Crystal Lacquer on water & goggles

Challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie - Sketch


Patterned Paper:  October Afternoon
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  My Favorite Things
Ink:  Memento, Black Tuxedo
Button & twine:  stash
Lace:  Wrights
Flower:  Prima
Spellbiners:  Eyelet Circle
Liquid Pearls

Challenges:
MFTW30

2 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Lisa. Lovely pocket card & love your colour choices/dps too. Thanks for joining us at KKKG.
Tine :)

Tara Godfrey said...

Lisa your Kraftin' Kimmie stamps card is super duper cute! Love the great summery papers and little Summer boy is adorable and coloured beautifully! Thanks for trying my sketch and for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge!
Hugs,t