Thursday, February 3, 2011

JUGS Flower & Create Colour & Kraftin' Kimmie

JUGS has a challenge to create your own flower.  I took and cut pieces of organdy fabric and made 5 circles.  I then held each circle over a lit candle so that the edges melted and curled under.  I stacked them up and put a brad in the center and this is what I came up with.



Patterned Paper: K & Company
Cardstock: Bazzil & Recollections
Stamps:  Whimsy- Butterfly Rose, Free Digital Stamp- Sentiment
Fabric- JoAnns
Brad- Recollections
Ribbon: Wrights
Border Punch  Martha Stewart
Markers: Copic

Create Colour Challenge is Yellow, Green, and White with the optional addition of charms



Patterned Paper:  Crate Paper
Cardstock: Bazzil, Prism, Recollections
Stamps: Sugar Nellies Grace Standing, Free Digital Stamps- Sentiment
Markers: Copics
Watercolor pencils
Ribbon: Offray
Nestabilities: Small petitie oval, Small petite scalloped oval
Bakers twine
Charm: Charm Me

For Kraftin' Kimmie the challenge is to reuse or recycle something for your card. I have the tag from my bra that I made into a billboard sign.  All the cardstock was in my scrap pile and was only pieces.  So the piece i used to stamp my image and make my snow and the piece for my sky to the pieces for my billboard legs.  My parents are celebrating their anniversary at the end of the month, and this will be a cute card for them since they love to snowmobile.



Cardstock: Bazzil, Recollections
Ink: Memento-Black tuxedo; Distress-broken china
Markers: Copics
Sentiment: Whipper Snapper
Stamp:  Snowmobiling Fun
Snowflakes: Dress It Up

1 comment:

Sharon said...

What beautiful card Lisa Lynn, I love your entry for this weeks Colour Create Challenge and the Butterfly Charm is just perfect! How amazing to get a charm in green and yellow for the challenge :)

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.

Sharon x