Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sympathy card & You make me smile

I have a co-worker whose Father passed away so I made this sympathy card for her.  I used There She Goes Sweet Pea stamp and Just Rite sentiment along with this week's Mojo sketch.

Patterned Paper: Recollections
Cardstock: Bazzil, Core-dinations, Recollections
Ink: Versa Mark; Memento, black tuxedo; Distress weathered wood
Markers: Copic
Embossing Powder: Zing, silver metallic
Pearls: Recollections
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart
Nestabilities: Small Circle, Eyelet Circle
Ribbon: May Arts
Silver Button: unknown from stash

My other card is for Greeting Farms in which the challenge is Black, Tourquise, and your choice of the third color which mine is pink.  This works perfect for the Basic Grey Olivia paper.  I used the Sweet Anya stamp, and followed the SSSC 100 design.


Patterned Paper: Basic Grey:  Olivia
Cardstock: Bazzil, Recollections
Sentiment: Verve, Blue Skies
Ink: Memento, Black tuxedo
Markers: Copic
Bling with butterflies: Recollections
Border punch: Fiskars
Nestabilities: Grand standard Circle

No comments: