Friday, January 7, 2011

SSD 58 Strong things

Skipping stones has a design challenge with a sketch.  I pulled out some stamps that I purchased and had some fun this week. I love this sentiment, especially after the holidays.  I also wanted to do a card in some different colors since it seems so many have been in the reds, pinks, and white for the love and Valentine themes.


Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Marjolane & Paper Studio
Cardstock: Bazzil, Core-dinations, TPC Studio
Buttons: Buttons Galore
Thread
Ribbon: May Arts
Ink: Memento, Rich Cocoa
Nestabilities: Large Standard Circle, Large Scalloped Standard Circle
Circle Punch: EK Success & Fiskars

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE it....my FAV Skipping Stones set! Thanks for joining us!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful! Love the color combo and the mix of patterns! Great job with the SSD sketch!