Friday, December 24, 2010

Stamping Bazaar #9 & Beautiful flowers

I haven't had a chance to work on cards since I have been busy trying to send them out this week.  It has been a challenge with my husband being in the hospital and having follow-up appointments this past week to get everything done for the holidays. Jeff received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my Aunt Esther, Uncle Joe, Faith, and Lauren.  It is so lovely that I included some pictures.



So after a long week, I stayed up and worked on this one card for the Stamping Bazaar Challenge #9 which is All That Glitters.  This is using the Marvin with candy cane digital image.

Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio
Cardstock: Bazzil & Core-dinations
Sentiment: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento
Brads: Recollections
Markers: Copics & Jelly Roller Glitter Pen
Nestabilities: Large Circle
Punch: EK Success
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Embossing Folder: Sizzix

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Little Marvin is such a cutie, love the card. The flowers are beautiful.