Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday September 4, 2010

For my sister-in-law's birthday gift I planned to give her some cards that she could send so I am trying to make a variety pack for her.  I don't mind adding buttons, brads, chipboard, ribbon and more and paying the additional postage; however, I'm not sure that she will feel the same way so I'm trying not to add too many embellishments which is hard to do.

For the generic baby card I used a yellow cardstock that was embossed the Cuttlebug dots background
Digital stamp: Lindsay stamping stuff: Baby Bingo Cards
Markers: Copics
Ribbon: Michael's
Martha Stewart: EK Success Bear
Pink Card:
Patterned paper: DCVW: Spring floral glitter mat
Ribbon: Dots & dashes Michel's
Baby pin: Making Memories
Prima flowers
Buttons

Cardstock: Bazzil Core-dinations
Die-cut: Papertrey
Stamp: Papertrey
Border edge: Fiskars
Embossing: Cuttlebugs Clocks
Clocks: Making Memories
Chalk: Colorbox, chestnut

Dad's Birthday Card
Digital Stamp: Digi Doodle Lantern
Stamps, "You are Amazing" Verve, "Dad" Studio G
Ink: Memento, dark cocoa
Patterned paper: Basic grey periphery & basic
Chalk: colorbox, chestnut
Paper edger: Fiskar
Nestabilities: Oval classic small
Brads: Karen Foster
Ribbon: Creative Imaginations silk
Crystal glaze
Button & thread
On the lantern I applied crystal glaze so that it would look like it was glaze, I tried to get a close up picture, but it wouldn't focus very well.

No comments: